2/19/2015

Talking with God



saidI’m so lonely and alone.
You said: I am very close to you. (2:186)

saidYes, I know You’re close to me, but I am far from You. I wish I could be close to Youtoo.
You saidInvoke the name of (rememberyour Lord humbly and in reverenceprivately with a low voicemornings and evenings. (7:205)

saidThat calls for help from You.
You saidDon’t you want God to forgive you? (24:22)

said: Of course I do.
You saidThen ask forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him: “Surely my Lord is
All-mercifulthe Loving-kind.” (11:90)

saidI’m very sinfulWhat am I going to do with all these sins?
You saidDon’t they know that God will accept the repentance of His servantsthat God is the All-forgivingthe Merciful? (9:104)

saidI’ve repented then sinned again so many times, I no longer have the face to repent.
You saidGod is the Almightythe All-knowing. He forgives sins and accepts repentance. (40:2-3)

said: I have so many sinsWhich one will I repent for?
You saidGod forgives all sins. (39:53)

saidSo if I come to You againYou will forgive me again?
You saidWho can forgive sins but God? (3:135)

saidMy Godyou’re so wonderful! I don’t know why I overflow with joy like this and start to melt away inside. I love you very much!
You saidSurely God loves those who turn to Him in repentance and who purify their selves. (2:222)

saidMy Lord and my Godwho else do I have but You?
You saidIsn’t God enough for His servant? (39:36

saidYou’re so good to me and love me so muchWhat can I do?
You saidInvoke the name of (rememberGod oftenglorify Him day and nightIt is He who blesses you to bring you out of darkness into light.  His angels bless youtoo. He is All-merciful towards believers. (33:41-43)



said to myselfMy God, I love you so much!